- 360 E 10th Avenue Suite 201
- Eugene, OR 97401
The Office of Institutional Research provides management information and analytical support to the University's decision makers, enhancing strategic planning and policy-making processes. We serve as the chief information clearinghouse for the University and conduct research on student, faculty, and staff to promote on-going institutional self-assessment. Institutional Research also fulfills the University's compliance reporting requirements at both the federal and state levels.
- Oregon Impact — View the fiscal and community impacts of the University of Oregon on the state
- 2014 University of Oregon Snapshot
- Provide the highest quality data, information, and analytical services.
- Anticipate our customers' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide institutional research and assessment data and data analysis to departments and units throughout the University community.
- Organize and conduct other institutional assessment programs, including assessment of student learning and student activities, both independently and in collaboration with other departments.
- Provide institutional assessment results and analysis to administrative units, academic departments, and offices providing student support services.
- Serve as consultants to other University offices, departments, and individuals on institutional data collection and analysis matters.
- Planning and Analysis. Provide conceptual and analytical support for university-wide planning activities.
- Faculty and Staff Studies. Provide a variety of studies about faculty issues including teaching loads, course enrollments, and equity salary studies.
- Student Studies. Provide analytical support for student programs including enrollment patterns and trends and retention and graduation analyses.